Open any texturepack you have in your minecraft/texturepacks directory
- Open several texturepacks simultanieously and compare them
- Copy single tiles from one texturepack to another with a mouseclick.
- Open single tiles in an image-editor
- Save changed images/tiles and save the texturepack.
- Change the resolution of any image with a simple mouseclick.
- Start Minecraft from within the opened texturepack.
- Stores Backup-copies of original texturepacks.
- Shows you a 3D-preview of blocks and other things.
- Copy whole group of tiles.